Slip and Fall on Residential Property

If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall on residential property, watch this video to learn about your rights, then contact us to arrange a free review.

Get Our FREE Slip & Fall Guide


Can I receive compensation if I was injured on someone else’s property?


I had a lady come in the other day who was involved in a slip and fall accident that occurred at a residential property, which means at somebody’s house. Several things need to be done after this type of injury. Slip and Fall on Residential Property One of the first things that you need to do is notify the residence owner to let them know that the injury occurred so it can be reported to their insurance company. It’s also important that the individual seek immediate medical attention to make sure that they are properly treated both at the hospital and with their family doctor. It’s also important to hire a lawyer who’s experienced in these types of accidents to make sure any investigation is done promptly. There may be videos or surveillance cameras around the house that can be obtained if immediate notice is sent. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured in an accident and have questions about a slip and fall on residential property?
Contact our experienced Texas slip and fall lawyers at Garcia & Ochoa today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Let our experience work for you.

Like Us on Facebook